- Published: September 23, 2021
SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions and more.
We are looking for an energetic, talented and experienced Battery Test Technician, that will join our new growing R&D team in the battery field.
In this role, you will take place in building and testing our next generation of products.
What will you be doing:
- Plan, execute and analyze results of battery tests and experiments
- Be responsible for the test lab
- Select, acquire, run/implement, and maintain equipment for testing of batteries and sub-components
- Write Test Plan and Test Reports
- Work with multi-disciplinary systems(60% Mechanical 40% Electrical)
- Instrumentation of experiment setup using sensors and cameras
- Troubleshoot day-to-day problems and system failures.
- Perform wiring, mechanical, and minor/ major installation and modifications.
- Work in coordination and collaboration with various interfaces within the organization.
- Coordinate working with test facility
- The role includes both fieldwork at the test facility in Caesarea (3 days a week), and office work (2 days)
- Practical Mechanical/Electrical engineer certificate or equivalent
- Proven Technical Skills – working with power tools, wiring, soldering, crimping
- Experience working with battery – an advantage
- Good computers skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in programming and troubleshooting Test Stands
- English – good level, ability to write test reports and documentation
- Ability to work under high safety regulations