- Published: July 28, 2021
As a Backend Tech Lead at Appdome, you will have an essential role in the backend development team. In addition to taking on a Senior part of the backend development efforts – you will help introduce and guide work methodologies, design patterns, and technologies, mentor and ramp up new developers, and be the go-to person in the areas you are an expert at.
You will take part in evolving our SaaS platform into a scalable product comprised of microservice components, external-facing API, and supporting a growing scale. In addition, you will design our next-generation infrastructure components, improve caching and DB use.
Be part of transforming Appdome’s SaaS into a standard platform that can support the growing customers.
The code is developed with NodeJs using MySQL DB, Redis and Elasticsearch. Deployed over dockers on Kubernetes cluster in AWS.
- Mentor the existing team
- Design, develop and deliver backend and API features in a globally distributed service
- Create microservices and enhance product scalability
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in the everlasting effort to perfect our products.
- BSc. In Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in backend development, 3 years of them in Node.JS
- Experience in MySQL or another relational DB
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Deep understanding of systems you have previously worked on
· Previous experience in leading/mentoring role -a big advantage
- Experience with Hapi.Js
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as Angular, React
- Leader Skills