BioCatch is a dynamic startup that takes an innovative approach to combat fraud by unlocking the power of behavior. The market leader in behavioral biometrics, BioCatch’s proprietary technology analyzes physical and cognitive digital behavior to distinguish between genuine users and criminals to detect fraud and identity theft and to improve customer experience.
With over a decade of analyzing data, over 60 patents, and unparalleled experience, BioCatch continues to innovate to solve tomorrow’s problems. Leading financial institutions around the globe use BioCatch to more effectively fight fraud, drive digital transformation and accelerate business growth. With employees in 19 countries and over 50 customers on 5 continents, BioCatch’s reach expands around the world.
Come work with intensely curious people who are dedicated to innovation, growth, and protecting customers against cybercrime and fraud!
We are looking for a talented leader with strong backend technical skills to lead a team of experienced developers. You should have the passion to create a vision for your team and lead the members of your team through to its execution. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to mentor and provide constructive feedback to your team members. You’ll be expected to stay hands-on (about 50% of the time) and keep yourself well-acquainted with the technical details of the product.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with server-side programming in a Linux based environment
- At least three years of experience as a software development team leader or tech lead
- Experience with Python, cloud architecture, big data, and working at high scales.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Micro Services, Kafka, Redis, RabbitMQ, Postgres, Cloud Infrastructure, Jenkins, Docker – an advantage.
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools
- BSc in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, military experience at a technology unit, or otherwise equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a startup environment - big advantage