A global cyber security start-up company is looking for a Financial Controller to join our Finance team.
- Lead a team, in charge of a cloud-native (AWS based), high-scale, high-availability, big-data platform, processing billions of messages per day.
- Build and manage the team – hire, train, lead design and code-reviews. The team is both local and offshore.
- Provide technical leadership – best-practices, methodologies, and tools.
- At least 10 years of hands-on experience of backend development. The position is hands-on!
- At least 4 years of managing teams.
- Experience in designing big-data systems, achieving high-scale and high-availability while observing considerations such as throughput, latency, cost, and maintainability.
- Experience in microservices architecture.
- Experience designing APIs.
- Experience with relevant technologies: databases and data-processing frameworks, either open-source or AWS.
- Experience with relevant data-platform architectures, development methodologies, and tools.
- Experience with testing tools and methodologies (unit-testing, integration-testing, continuous-integration).
- Experience addressing operational concerns: monitoring, deployments, configuration management.
- Ability to lead and mentor developers, with an emphasis on productivity, quality and reducing software entropy.
- Experience managing offshore teams