- Published: July 28, 2021
Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience for any organization. Kaltura is the video experience cloud, powering communication, collaboration, learning, and entertainment. Kaltura’s products are used by over 1,000 global enterprises, media companies, service providers, and educational institutions, engaging more than a hundred million viewers at home, at work, and at school.
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration. We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun, and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. Kaltura has over 700 employees worldwide with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, a refer-a-friend program, and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements below - that's okay, nobody's perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just a list of skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.
We are looking for an experienced backend engineer to join our cloud TV group as a talented tech lead.
We are developing an innovative video platform as a service offering, running in AWS and providing an end-to-end video experience to our customer base.
If you share our passion for building high-scale and complex distributed systems and would like to take a leading role in shaping our technical roadmap, this role will fit your requirements.
- B.Sc. in software engineering or equivalent
- Expert in .NET framework (.NET 4.6 / .Net Core), C# server side development
- 7+ years' experience in SW development of large/complex systems
- Experience in large scale .Net application development and performance tuning
- Strong experience with T-SQL and PL/SQL backend development (SQL Server 2016 or similar)
- Team player, quick learner, and independent
- Ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly and independently
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience as a tech lead/team leader
- Knowledge in web video streaming services
- Knowledge and working experience with Golang
- Experience with design patterns and multi-threading
- knowledge and working experience with one or more of the following technologies: Memcached, CouchBase, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis