We are a small startup, cloud-based platform that powers field service business in US & Canada. Workiz’s mission is to empower service professionals into business professionals, where customers can take full control of their end-to-end flows, from jobs scheduling and management, calls, invoices, and reports all in one place. Workiz helps getting more jobs done, work easier and grow smarter. Workiz ranked number four in top 10 solutions for service professionals in the United States, serving more than 2,000 happy customers and our most recent funding was series C of $40M in October 2021.
What You’ll Do?
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will take ownership of major company-wide technological initiatives, implement new technologies, and provide scalable, efficient solutions. You’ll work closely with other developers to create implementations that meet both the technical and operational aspects of the business.
- 4+ years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer
- Ability to deep dive and understand technical features, complex design, and architecture
- You have led projects from A-Z (planning-production)
- Team player, strong communication skills, empathetic, and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
OUR TECH STACK
- Event-driven architecture based on Google PubSub
- SQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- Kubernetes and Cloud Functions
- GCP as the cloud environment
- Microservices architecture
- ReactJS as the frontend framework (micro frontends)