HiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and AI solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies' Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore enables to automate and augment the hiring process, enriching recruiters' decisions with smart insights and candidate prioritization grades using NLP and Machine Learning algorithms.
HiredScore's Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as seamlessly integrate with other HR systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools. HiredScore's mission is to bring data science into the Human Resources domain.
We are looking for a strong core engineer to join a super team in charge of integrating with top market systems, dealing with sensitive big data, expanding our total addressable market, and scaling our product further. The right candidate is a self-learner, pragmatic end-to-end coder who takes pride in their craftsmanship.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Being responsible for the lifeblood of HiredScore - the HR data which is retrieved by our unique and deep integration capabilities.
- Learn new technologies and software best practices from a group of people who are passionate about it.
- Creating robust architecture and tools for the integration layer with the outside world.
- Taking features from definition to client delivery with extreme quality demands and understanding the complexities from top to bottom.
- Deep integration with complex systems requiring creative out-of-the-box solutions
- System Architecture and design
- Build for the Scale of HiredScore, including monitoring and performance considerations.
- Innovating and moving us forward.
- An experienced Software engineer, 5+ years of developing, backend orientation.
- Coding in modern technologies (Python advantage, Node JS, etc.).
- Creating software with built-in quality (SOLID, Tests, Separation of Concerns, etc.).
- Experience in building well-thought-out, scalable, production-grade software.
- Loves tech, working with smart people, and solving complex problems.
- Eager to learn and raise the bar in order to grow and become better.
- A team player.
- Getting things done!
- Simple solutions to tough problems, "out of the box" thinker.
- Experience with APIs and building deep integrations.
- Experience with IaC (Infrastructure as code)