At Autodesk, we believe in creating an environment that enables our people to thrive and realize their potential – and by extension, help our customers to achieve better outcomes for their products, their businesses, and the world—helping our people shape the world and their futures. As a software engineer, you will be passionate about delivering innovative products, tools, and processes that drive the business and yourself forward. We'll make sure you get to grow, develop personally and professionally and have fun along the way.
Our focus will be on you. You will get the opportunity to shape, influence, and create our culture with your colleagues.
We believe in empowering our employees and letting them impact not just our products but our day-to-day as well! Of course, doing all that from one of the most beautiful offices in Tel Aviv with a lot of perks and fun activities can't hurt; just ask anyone who works with us 🙂
• Developing features to production / paying customers cloud product
• Owning features over time, developing visibility metrics for usage and performance
• Taking an active role in code reviews & pull requests, get your code reviewed by the team
• Collaborate with various teams on the Tel Aviv site and abroad.
• 2+ years of backend development experience.
• 2+ years developing backend solutions using Python
• Experience with AWS cloud
• Strong communication skills with the ability to converse fluently with multiple audiences ranging from managers, customers, partners, and software development personnel.
• Ability to convert complex software solutions into technical tasks.
• Ability to work well in a team to deliver on team goals.
• Experience working with a well-known ORM (Django, Pyramid, etc..)
• Experience with offline / worker queues
• Experience working with CI-CD tools like Jenkins, Spinnaker
• Experience using Docker and orchestration services (K8S, ECS, EKS)
• Experience with production incidents management/handling