A little about us:
Our mission at Karma is simple (but ambitious!): to create the best online shopping experience. Our mobile app and desktop extension helps over 4 million people to get what they want—by making shopping a magical experience for all.
We’re team players, focused on winning together and building a company that will revolutionize the online shopping industry.
We are currently in hyper-growth mode and looking for a full-time Backend Developer to join our *kickass* R&D team in our Tel-Aviv HQ.
A little about you:
If you’re looking for career growth, new challenges, and incredible coworkers - you’ve come to the right place. If you bring passion, enthusiasm and integrity to everything you do - you’ll fit right in.
- Build and maintain multi-tenant scalable microservices run as part of a B2C product.
- Solve challenging problems, while working in a highly dynamic & and technologically driven environment.
- Work with experienced and highly talented engineers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Take full responsibility and ownership from conception, development, quality to post-deployment.
- At least 1 years of experience developing with Ruby on Rails – Must!
- Experience developing with Java / Node.js / Python or Flutter – big advantage!
- A think-fast problem solver, self-learner, independent worker, fascinated with data, has 2 feet on the ground and eager to learn.
- Experience with SQL, RDBMS.
- Experience in developing large-scale data-intensive systems, preferably Web systems.
- Experience in designing and building multi-tenant and scalable microservice systems (advantage)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Mathematics or related degrees; graduate-level degrees is a plus.