- Published: August 2, 2021
TipRanks is a fun & dynamic Financial Technologies start-up located in Tel-Aviv.
We help investors sharpen their investing strategy and make better, data-driven investment decisions. We provide scientific answers to the most basic questions: Are financial experts reliable and accurate? What is their track record? Are there better opinions out there? And, most importantly- should I listen to this particular expert?
Our services are integrated with major leading financial companies, including: TDAmeritrade, E*TRADE, Nasdaq, Interactive Brokers and a growing number of international brokers and banks.
TipRanks core technology is based around Natural Language Processing (NLP) integrated with Machine Learning components. Our core technology platform is developed using C# / Microsoft .NET (Core and Framework) and deployed on Microsoft Azure (Serverless Functions, App Services, VMs). Specialized modules make use of additional languages and technologies such as Python, NodeJS, Redis, NLP, etc. Our website and all frontend components are developed using ReactJS, TypeScript and MobX.
We're looking for an awesome Backend Developer to join our thriving Data NLP team, who is passionate about data. You will be a key point in the company’s development process, working on flows that process all the data that enables us to build and constantly expand our products among which is our website and our B2B offerings.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional features and applications, using modern technologies.
- Working Hand-in-Hand with Data Analysts to always be on top of all the latest ratings and news out there.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of multiple applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Define time estimations and meet project milestones.
- 1-2 years of hands-on C# development experience.
- 1-2 years of experience with SQL databases & Entity Framework or equivalent.
- Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies.
- Passionate about coding and writing elegant & testable code.
- Experience with automated tests workflows - an advantage
- Experience and knowledge in trading – an advantage
- BSc. in Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited establishment
- Higher degree - an advantage