- Published: July 29, 2021
As a back-End developer at Appdome, you will take part in evolving our SaaS platform into a scalable product comprised of microservice components, external-facing API, and supporting a growing scale. In addition, you will design our next-generation infrastructure components, improve our caching and DB use and transform Appdome’s SaaS into a standard platform that can support the growing customers.
The code is developed with NodeJs using MySQL DB, Redis and Elasticsearch. Deployed over dockers on Kubernetes cluster in AWS.
- Design, develop and deliver backend and API features in a globally distributed service
- Create microservices and enhance product scalability
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in the everlasting effort to perfect our products.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in Node.JS development
- Experience in MySQL or another relational DB
- Deep understanding of systems you have previously worked on
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with Hapi.Js
- Experience with a modern web development framework, such as Angular, React