- Published: July 21, 2021
Are you a fast learner, problem solver, and a team player? Want to be a part of a team that builds cloud based systems used to broadcast and monitor almost 200,000 hours of sports events?We are looking for a talented NodeJS developer to join our fast growing organization.
Pixellot’s automated sports production solutions revolutionize traditional video capture, production and distribution processes, enabling professional and amateur sports organizations to affordably cover and monetize their events. The Pixellot solution uses computer-vision AI algorithms to dynamically track on-field action, providing viewers a seamless, TV-like experience that includes automated highlights and graphics, remote/local commentary, scoreboard, and game clock. Pixellot is the world leader in the space, automatically producing a game every 3 minutes in average across 15 markets.
As part of your role you will:
- Build new microservices to enrich our backend
- Find ways to optimize existing components
- Maintain the infrastructure
- Research new cloud services
- 5 years of experience as a software developer
- 2 years of experience as a NodeJS developer
- Strong Linux background
- Working experience with at least one relational/NoSQL database such as: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch
- Knowledge with cloud providers such as: AWS, Azure
- Hands on experience with script languages such as: BASH, Perl, Python - an advantage
- Docker / Ansible / Packer experience – an advantage
- Good communication skills in English