- Published: February 8, 2021
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an exceptional Backend Developer focused on constructing better, more efficient programs and inspiring teams to build innovative and inspiring end-user experiences. The role requires a mind for collaboration, a motivated spirit, and the experience to repeatedly innovate solutions. Dynamic Yield prides itself on its ability to deliver top shelf services to clients; our Senior Backend Developer must be able to design and implement real time systems that work at scale and at real-time.
Dynamic Yield is a company rooted in collaboration and creativity and is looking for excellence, the ability to effectively communicate through multiple channels, and high-functioning interpersonal skills - all are critical for this role's success.
- Develop software for our various recommendation systems and data collection pipe lines using well known technologies and platforms
- Deliver quality product and content recommendations in a low-latency environment from multiple data centers
- Debugging meaningful technical issues inside a very deep and complex technical stack involving k8s, containers, micro services, etc.
- Collaborate with internal engineering teams in developing and planning new features as well as improving and optimizing our existing platforms
- Suggest new programs, products, and features based off of an understanding of current industry trends and development
- Degree in Computer Science from a major institution with 3+ years of developing experience
- Experience with Python or Node.js
- Strong technical skills and a passion for developing features end-to-end
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that provides a great experience
- Team player, strong communication skills and empathy
- Experienced in working with both relational and non relational databases
- Experienced in AWS cloud technologies and administration
- Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, ECS/EKS containerization technologies
- Experienced in designing, developing and testing scalable distributed systems