- Be a part of highly experienced software engineers and take on the challenges of all things back-end.
- Plan and build pipelines and infrastructure to handle large volumes of data
- Develop novel algorithms to discover new entities; extract relevant information by using various techniques from NLP to relations-graphs; connect to other entities and use statistical methods to complement missing information.
- Build computational models to categorize, classify and create benchmarks for each customer relevant market and activities.
- Build performant and scalable APIs used by the client-side.
- Collaborate with related departments – product, architecture, and leadership – to move the business forward by building a winning product. Be part of the conversation from idea initiation, through design and implementation, to measurement and analysis.
- 5+ years’ experience back-end development, building real-world applications, using modern languages and technologies.
- Understanding algorithms with large amounts of data-points, using various techniques and technologies.
- Ability to find performance bottlenecks, design for scale and implement accordingly.
- Team-player – Good communication skills. Willing to learn and teach. Charging the field together to deliver quickly without compromising on quality.
- Ability to learn new technologies, willing to always change and adapt without taking current-state for granted.
Big plus if you have experience with:
- Python and its ecosystem & Django and its ecosystem
- AWS various tools services
- MongoDB or other document databases
- Relational databases, performant modeling and query optimization.
What else should you know?
- Remote work – optional
- Growing with the team and future leading opportunities