- Published: June 23, 2021
Avanan helps organizations secure their most attacked applications—their cloud email and collaboration platforms. Avanan is an innovative and successful cybersecurity startup:
- Gartner’s Customer Choice for Email Security 2020, 2021
- #1 Rated in Email Security Solution in Gartner Peer Insights (4.8 out of 5)
- #1 Rated Cloud Email Security Solution in G2 (4.8 out of 5)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- Hot 150 Cybersecurity Companies - Cybersecurity Ventures
- 2500 + Customers Worldwide
Our R&D center in Tel-Aviv (Sarona) is expanding, and we are looking for brilliant engineers that enjoy challenges, thrive in an exciting start-up environment and want to be part of an excellent team.
As a Cloud Back-End Developer Tech Lead, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining exciting security products utilizing advanced models for Avanan’s customers. Our production environment is a fast-paced, agile development cloud environment - handling tens of millions of transactions daily.
You will develop software serving large scale production real-time environment. handling large quantities of data, using multi-threaded methods and design patterns. The domain you will tackle will involve cutting edge cybersecurity cloud solutions, like phishing, impersonation, anomaly detection, and more. All implemented with the latest AWS tools and managed services such as Aurora RDS, Athena, Kinesis, Kafka, SQS, Elastic Search, ElasticCache, and many more. You will design and develop high impact real-time components for online analysis, and take ownership of the end-to-end solution.
• Develop production-grade, large-scale cloud -based security products.
• Design and develop data-driven applications in an agile development environment
• Design and develop AI back-end solutions and APIs
• Interact with data scientists, R&D, QA and Test Automation and field engineers.
• Degree in computer science/software engineering
• 5 years of programming experience: Python experience at least 2 years- must.
• Experience with high-performance, multi-threaded, multi-processed environments.
• Experience developing a high-scale, multi-tenant cloud SaaS mission-critical applications.
• knowledge of relational databases queries and tools
• AWS experience - must.