- Published: October 17, 2020
Are you passionate and curious about server architecture?
Bizzabo is looking for a Back-End Developer to join our fantastic engineering team.
Our server architecture is micro-services based, running on Java 8 using spring boot framework with ElasticSearch and Mysql as a data store.
We are advocates for cutting edge technology.
We are writing our components in Kotlin. We built our own data warehouse and are using advanced analytics and BI tools.
Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software enables in-person, virtual and hybrid events to deliver unique attendee experiences through intelligent and intent-based personalized engagement. We help companies measure, manage and scale events towards key business outcomes, empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events.
Bizzabo powers events for brands like Forbes, HubSpot’s INBOUND, Dow Jones, Gainsight, Uber, Bank of Ireland, and Electronic Arts. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 100 employees in its New York and Tel-Aviv offices.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Be dedicated to product quality and have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Continuously design, develop and deploy backend services
- Focus on high availability, low latency and scalability
- Contribute your analytical abilitiesEnthusiastically research new methods for doing things
- Provide solutions to challenging problems
- 3+ years experience in Java/Scala or similar
- Working with databases such as MySQL
- You feel at home on Linux and the terminal
- Built micro services architecture for large scale
- Have deep understanding of security risks
- Familiarity with the Spring framework
- Working with AWS infrastructure: EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, etc.
- Computer science degree from a leading institute
WHAT WOULD BE A BONUS
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Redis
- Familiarity with Kotlin
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with TDD or a testing culture
- You have your own technical blog
- Contributing to an open source project
- Experience in AI\ML