- Published: August 16, 2021
Bidalgo is a leading provider of technology solutions for online marketers. Marketing and Creative teams of all sizes use Bidalgo to transform troves of data into easy-to-understand, uniquely actionable insights and optimization workflows, then act on it directly from our unified, multi-channel interfaces. Bidalgo is an official marketing partner of Facebook, Google, Apple and other major publishers – with close to $1 billion in annual ad spend going through our platform. Our 140 employees are based around the world, with offices in San Francisco, London, Ramat Gan, Seoul, Beijing, and Tokyo.
As a Back-End developer in our R&D team you will be:
- Developing the core business product of our SaaS solution, as a part of a highly skilled engineering team.
- Designing, prototyping, implementing and deploying core features, aimed at generating immediate value for our customers.
- Experimenting with cutting edge tools to make sure we can support our clients’ and partners’ breakneck speed of innovation.
- 5 Years with Node.js with Rest API, Express, TypeScript
- 1 year other major backend programming language (e.g. C#,Java,Python)
- hands-on experience and solid understanding of RDBMS SQL dbs,
- >1 year working with NoSql db
- >2 years working with a major cloud provider (Azure,GCP,AWS)
- Experienced in Micro-Service Architecture
- Apache Spark
- DevOps Knowledge (Dockers, Kubernetis)