- Published: June 9, 2021
TikTok for Business is looking for an experienced marketer to be focused on fostering exceptional Webinars and Industry Relations strategy and with end-to-end execution, delivering local events, partnerships and swags.
The ideal candidate is a bold, multi-faceted and innovative digital persona with a strong background in events production, industry relations, content, technology, operations, systems and tools integrations, and analytics. This individual is not afraid to think big and is also willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done. This individual has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing demands. A positive, team-focused attitude toward webinars and industry partnerships.
- Develop and execute event marketing programs for TikTok targeting B2B audiences (advertisers, agencies, industry partners);
- Own and develop TikTok's events strategy and calendar, best practices, and playbooks for self-organized workshops, industry events and speaking opportunities;
- Manage and collaborate with cross-functional and in-market teams to ensure the success of TikTok For Business' event initiatives;
- Project manage event-related campaigns including but not limited to vendor and freelancer management;
- Understand the customer journey and use events as a tool to ensure communication effectiveness;
- Build measurement standards to benchmark the impact and effectiveness of the different categories of events we engage in;
- Build strong relationships with strategic event organizers in the region.
- BA/BS degree or above. Proficient in English and Hebrew.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B events;
- Experience in media, advertising or technology industries;
- Experience with both offline and online event formats;
- Strong understanding of the advertising technology event landscape in the region;
- Track record of working with and influencing sales & other cross-functional teams.