Questar, a leading provider of Advanced Telematics, prediction and Vehicle Health Management solutions for the Automotive market, is seeking to bring on board Automotive Engineer to join our engineering team.
In this position you will play a role as a professional technical manager of projects carried out at Questar to ensure trouble-free installations for the various customers and various vehicle models to ensure customer satisfaction, product quality and company success.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
• Investigate vehicles for the purpose of installing the systems
• Preparing product installation manuals
• Vehicle CAN bus investigation and research
• Performing proper inspections of the product
• Carrying out controlled field experiments in vehicles, building reports and characterizations for the purpose of developing new capabilities of Questar in the field of vehicles.
• Performing diagnostics using the Questar system
• Monitoring and training customers, installers, and technicians
• Professional support for the company's customers - engineering support for customers who use the system.
• Build configurations and customize system services for the customer
• Investigate product malfunctions.
• Monitoring professional processes in the field of automotive engineering in the company, such as characterization of customer services, characterization, and construction of reports, etc.
• Professional technical training for the company's employees, distributors, call center employees.
• Presale support
A good fit would be:
• Automotive Engineer / Automotive Practical Engineer or Electrical Engineer / Electrical Practical Engineer
• At least 5 years of experience in the automotive field
• Previous experience working with overseas clients
• Experience working with diagnostic equipment
• Experience in the field of car electronics and in-vehicle computer systems
• Experience in building technical training plans
• Experience in technical writing and execution of technical investigation reports
• Ability to read high-level technical and electrical drawings
• High level English –must
• Experience and understanding of vehicle communication protocols - an advantage
• Self-learning ability of complex technical material
• The ability to work while having multiple tasks and stressful schedules
• Helpful and open minded
• High level of technical understanding
What will you enjoy?
· Working in a successful leading company in the growing telematics industry
· A dynamic, energetic, and supportive work environment
· Being exposed to and working with a variety of interfaces, and customers
· Meeting complex project requirements for customers across the globe
· Flexible working hours and location
Who we are
Questar Auto Technologies is a predictive vehicle health company, introducing cutting-edge AI technology for automotive. helps automakers, Tier 1 suppliers, and fleets unlock the value of vehicle data. Instead of wasting time and money, a vehicle is halted and fixed before the mishap. Foreseeing such events, presents a new concept of risk management, and contributes immensely to business stability and thriving. Our technology consists of AI-based analytics software, advanced telematics, and years of accumulated data and intimate familiarity with automotive pain points. While performing deep learning onboard the vehicle and in the cloud