Lusha is growing and we are searching for an experienced Automation Team Leader to join our team!
If you are a highly skilled team leader, experience in building and maintaining a highly scalable automation infrastructure, managing and mentoring automation engineers, have systemic view, and a passion to take your team and domain to the next level - continue reading cause this may very well be what you are looking for!
What will you be doing?
- Leading a team of 6 automation engineers.
- Facilitates and coordinates all Test Automation project activities from inception through completion of entire systems development life cycle of multiple projects. including estimating, scheduling, status tracking, resource allocation, reporting, and issue and risk mitigating responsibilities.
- Identifies appropriate resources and staff projects. Organizes automation test team members to ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives.
- Develop and continuously improve automated tests & infrastructure as new system features are developed.
- Provide daily metrics to the project leadership. Support the life cycle of the change requests.
- Work closely with various Dev team members to understand testing objectives and ensure that problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure the appropriate test environments and infrastructures are in place and kept up to date.
- Document and mentor automation engineers in the use of the testing framework.
- Assist in the identification, selection, and implementation of tools, technologies, and practices that support the overall quality assurance process.
- Contribute to accurate time estimates for automation test development, and provide daily guidance to the team.
- Manages costs, schedules and quality by overseeing test automation deliverables. Ensures schedule and budget are met.
- Work closely with automation engineers to design and develop a robust automation infrastructure, test layer and architecture for automation testing.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment and are able to operate at the strategic level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for conversion optimization and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data and use these insights constant optimization, ROI improvement and testing new opportunities.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the Delivery teams and with every team at Lusha. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Automation Team Leader - must.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Automation Developer.
- Experience in developing automation tests for Gui / Web interfaces with Selenium.
- Experience with automation in the data field.
- Experience with back-end test automation (APIs).
- Knowledge of relational & non relational databases.
- Experienced with automation framework components like Junit, TestNG Maven.
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts, specifically how to implement testing automation within CI/CD pipelines - advantage.
- Experience in Big Data environments and technologies - advantage.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or similar – advantage.
- You’re verbal, with excellent communication skills.
- Manage high level quarterly planning alongside sprint plannings.
- Proven ability to lead people toward execution, resolve conflicts and make things happen.
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve.
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter, and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 300+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.