Cyberbit Range is the most widely deployed Cyber Security Training and simulation platform. Sounds intriguing? Because it is!
Are you looking for a passionate and enthusiastic automation developer position?
Cyberbit is looking for an automation team leader, enthusiastic, passionate, and performance-driven team player, who will evangelize and promote our product quality to new heights.
Our aim is to enable the best quality and pace releases of our product to our customers in the best manners. As an automation team leader you will be interacting with numerous teams, technologies, and stakeholders, assisting in defining the requirements for our system, designing the desired architecture for the infra needs, and finally delivering the tools to the relevant teams.
You will love working with us:
- We were ranked as the #16 best place to work with in Israel out of all tech companies, and #25 out of ALL companies in Israel in 2022!
- We’re well funded, and have raised $100M so far
- We provide growth opportunities – some of our best managers have grown in the organization
- We love a good party, so you can expect themed happy hours, holiday toasts, parties, and water fights
- And no – we won’t throw massive dance parties with top international DJs, but we’ll know each and every one of you by name, and whenever there’s a personal reason to celebrate, or when something went wrong, we’ll be there for you – that’s why we call ourselves family.
- Lead the Automation team
- Enhance (and rebuild part of) our automation infrastructure and implement new technologies and tools
- Develop encapsulated and self-explained automation layers to enable simple automated tests
- Give an appropriate solution for each testing layer in a pragmatical manner
- Working side by side with the development teams (and the quality engineers) to identify problems and come up with possible solutions
- Take an active part in analyzing requirements from a Quality Engineering perspective
- Deep code skills - capable to drive improvements from code analysis reports
- Participate in the technical design, development, and testing of new features and products
- 4 years and above proven experience in developing automation infrastructures and tests
- Experience working in SaaS companies and distributed systems in production (AWS)
- Independent and very quick learner
- Experience with OOP languages (C#) - A must
- Knowledge in selenium – A must
- Knowledge in Nunit, RestSharp- Huge Advantage
- Experience with messaging queues testing – Huge Advantage
- Professional experience architecting/operating cloud-based solutions built on AWS – Huge advantage
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Prometheus - Advantage