- Published: August 27, 2021
We're growing and looking for a Junior/Mid-level Support/Escalation engineer to join our growing Engineering team. As an Automation Engineer, you will be providing automated solutions and tools to our enf=gineering and operations teams.
- Head problem resolutions requiring extensive analysis, troubleshooting, and escalation to product development.
- Conduct extensive troubleshooting of backend databases and identify the root cause of data issues.
- Engineer and investigate both platform and product issues
- Research and evaluate the business impact of customer’s incidents using cutting edge dev-tools
- Debug and fix production code
- Assist in other engineering tasks as needed (automation, testings, feature development, etc.).
- Good understanding of engineering best practices
- Good familiarity with NodeJS (Express/NestJS)
- Good knowledge of SQL and Database management
- Front-end experience is an advantage
- Problem solver, who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English - written and verbal
- Passion for innovative solutions and process improvement
- A team player with a can-do attitude