- Published: August 11, 2021
SparkBeyond has built an AI-powered research engine, capable of finding complex patterns in data by understanding their meaning. Operating at the intersection of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence fields, our Machine Learning technology is so ground-breaking that it’s been referred to as science fiction on multiple occasions.
We are looking for a Senior Automation Engineer who wants to lead, create an impact and work with top notch talents to join us.
What will you do?
- Work with top talents in the Artificial Intelligence industry
- Use your imagination and creativity, along with your ability to provide an expert level of software testing, to serve as a leader and provide guidance and influence to other engineers on how to effectively plan and execute testing processes
- Define guidelines and best practices for our automation testing and procedures and frameworks
- Contribute to product design and processes and provide input on functional requirements, schedules, or potential project risks
- Design and implement enterprise-level automation solution focusing on predefined customer user stories along with managing tracking Continuous Integration Environment (Jenkins) using the help of DevOps team
- Perform testing and debugging and root cause analysis of product failures and log software defects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science ֿ/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years of automation development experience and software QA methodologies, tools, and processes, with experience writing and executing comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Requires excellent analytical ability, consultative and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with different groups
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of testing and development concepts and industry trends/direction for cloud technologies and automated CI/CD pipelines
- Multi-tasking capabilities, readiness to take on challenges, willingness to learn
- Experience with different technologies like:
- Selenium/Cypress/Airflow/PyTest automation frameworks
- UI automation testing
- Linux distribution systems and Containers
- Git / GitHub
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning testing and automation - advantage
- Excellent reporting and verbal communication skills