Incredibuild, the world leader in software acceleration, is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join the team!
With its unique process virtualization technology, Incredibuild has become the de-facto standard solution for code-build, test execution, and game development acceleration.
Join us to impact the daily lives of our customers, over 250,000 developers at tech giants like Microsoft, Samsung, Amazon, Citi Nintendo and many more.
With your skills, we'll make sure to deliver the high-quality standard of Incredibuild's products our customers expect.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with product and development teams in order to understand business requirements
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans based on requirements
- Use your knowledge to perform thorough regression testing
- Identify, report, document, and track defects
- Investigate, analyze, and find the root causes for failed systems and software
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for testing purposes
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- 3+ years of experience as a manual & automation QA engineer
- Ability to learn new technologies super-fast
- A strong passion for product quality and continuous willingness to improve the product
- Knowledge and experience in testing complex products
- Java / C# / Python programming skills
- Experience with Windows environments
- Experience with REST API testing
- Experience with UI/Web testing
- Experience with DBs
- Experience with Jenkins / Azure DevOps or other CI tools
- Good understanding of Cloud architecture such as Azure and AWS