- Published: September 27, 2021
Nayax is looking for a Mobile Automation Developer who will be part of Nayax’s R&D group. The position will involve developing and maintaining automation tests for new and existing products and help with ensuring the high quality of our company's cutting-edge products.
AS AN AUTOMATION DEVELOPER YOU WILL:
- Identify areas for automation improvement and translate needs into robust, scalable, high-quality solutions
- Run test suites, diagnose issues, and report bugs.
- Develop and maintain automated test scenarios.
- Define/create and maintain test plans and strategies for existing and new projects.
- Help implement and drive automated testing strategies across multiple systems and platforms.
- Work with QA engineers, software engineers, product managers, and others to help drive a test strategy based on Agile methodologies and implement best practices.
- Responsible for documenting and reporting issues and resolutions.
Who we are:
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-checkout stations, electric vehicle chargers, and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here.
Join us in our fast-paced, cutting-edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative
and eager individuals to join us in our growth!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 1-2 years of experience in software testing
- Hands-on experience in coding automated tests
- Hands-on development experience in C#/Java
- Highly motivated, fast learner, and a team player with a strong sense of responsibility
- Experience with Mobile automation developing
- Experience with Perfecto framework.
- Experience in developing in Dart