At Cognyte we create mind-blowing investigative analytics software to speed up investigations and allow customers to detect and respond to real security threats like terror, crime, fraud, cyber threats, crypto crime, and more.
We did a spinoff in early 2021 and are independently traded on Nasdaq. We’re young, develop cutting-edge technology, and we’re going far, fast.
So, if you rock at Automation Development, and want in on the action, let’s talk!
- Enhancing and maintaining our automation platform
- Working closely with automation engineers
- Designing and developing a robust automation infrastructure and a reusable architecture for automation testing
Your tool box
- Experience with developing automation for mobile environments, using tools such as Appium and STF – must
- Experience with developing automation for web, using tools such as Selenium and developing tests for RestAPI in BE environments – must
- At least 3 years’ experience in coding in Java or Python and using Java or Python test environments like Junit, PyTest - must
- Experience in writing automation frameworks for applications in Linux environments
- Experience with CI tools and technologies (Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, Git)
- Familiar with the basics of SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Taking ownership with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Degree in computer science or equivalent – an advantage
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
Curious? Apply now.
Start the adventure