Incredibuild, the world leader in software acceleration, is looking for an Automation Developer to join the team.
With its unique process virtualization technology, Incredibuild has become the de-facto standard solution for code-build, test execution, and game development acceleration.
Join us to impact the daily lives of our customers, over 250,000 developers at tech giants like Microsoft, Samsung, Amazon, Citi Nintendo and many more. With your skills, we'll make sure to deliver the high-quality standard of Incredibuild's products our customers expect.
What You'll Do:
- Design, develop, and implement the company’s automation infrastructure
- Ensure high-quality delivery of the company’s products
- Design, develop, and implement CI/CD processes
- Collaborate with teams in the company to understand the needs of Dev. and QA
- More than 3 years of experience as Automation Developer
- Java / C# programming skills
- Experience building automation frameworks
- Experience with Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with WebAPI testing (RestAPI, SOAP) and working with DB
- Experience with CICD tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Experience with UI automation frameworks such as Selenium
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of Cloud architecture such as Azure and AWS