- Published: January 9, 2022
Goldfarb Seligman is seeking an attorney to join our Tel Aviv-based United States Corporate Immigration team.
The attorney will:
(1) Advise clients on temporary work visa options available to client employees;
(2) Prepare and submit work visa requests to USCIS and the U.S. Embassy;
(3) Accompany clients throughout the consular visa application process, including preparing client employees for visa interviews;
(4) Advise on U.S. legal status and visa options to American-Israeli couples.
- Only attorneys with a U.S. bar admission will be considered.
- Prior experience is an advantage.
- A working knowledge of Hebrew is a plus but not required.