Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 150 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 400 customers in Production in over 40 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
At Pentera, we use many data sources and large amounts of data to research, identify, prioritize, and make product-related decisions.
About the Role
We are looking for aspiring attack researchers to join our group and become part of the revolution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Learn from the top-notch cyber security experts in the field.
- Conduct state of the art research and be one step ahead of real threat actors.
- Integrate the research outputs into attack platforms for enhancing the automation ecosystem with new attack capabilities.
- Work in an agile development environment and write production-ready code.
So, can we offer you the red pill and join our journey to create the ultimate automated hacker?
- 2+ Years of practical experience in red/blue team engagements
- 2+ Years of experience in Python development
- 2+ Years of experience working in Linux variant environment
- Familiarity with common open-source attack platforms
- Metasploit, Nmap, Beef, Cobalt Strike, Impacket, Burp
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Fast learner and quick on adapting to new technologies and fields
- IDF cyber team veteran
- Experience and passion for cyber oriented research
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
Come Hack With Us!