- Published: September 9, 2021
AllCloud is looking for ATP Assistant, As such, he will have to be responsible for a combination of course communication, reporting, and managing documentation.
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an official AWS Authorized Training Partner (ATP)., AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
- Handle communication with Sales and Customers regarding courses
- Providing course materials to Sales
- Formatting new course materials and storing them in Confluent
- Maintaining student lists
- Managing course schedules
- If AllCloud is hosting a course, greeting the students and ensuring the class is set up and ready to go
- Purchasing course materials and setting up Qwiklabs
- Following up on invoices and ensuring the customer is invoiced correctly.
- Helping with AWS reporting and tasks received from AWS
- Monthly student reports
- Monthly student forecasting
- Handling internal communications with AllCloud managers regarding AWS initiatives (ex. AWS provided training, reStack requirements, etc)
- Managing the distribution of A Cloud Guru licensing and certification vouchers
- Maintaining the ATP / Bootcamp documentation in Confluent
- Responding to time-sensitive communication while I'm teaching
- Excellent writing skills in Hebrew and English, mother tongue preferred
- Pro-active energetic self-starter with meticulous attention to detail & ability to work independently and maintain extreme discretion
- Ability to follow/implement/improve contract management processes
- Ability to multi-task with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Office with emphasis on legal drafting & formatting tools
- Advantage: Knowledge of DocuSign and Salesforce tool
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.