- Responsible for ATE and production tools development, SW and HW, for the company product lines
- Responsible for ATE Requirements, definitions and development include SW Development, test setups and test stations design, development and validation.
Support of setups and stations in the company production sites include installations, training, maintenance and debug (local and overseas).
- Proven ATE experience of 2 years in the following areas:
- Tests automation development and Design for Testability (DFT), SW & HW, in mass production environment
- Vast and proven experience in ATE transfer from design phase to production include test and setups definitions and implementation.
- Vast and proven experience in LabView design environment – a must
- Databases design and implementation (SQL and others) - an advantage
- Experience with cloud base ATE design environment - an advantage
- Mandatory experience in RF Based and multidisciplinary products ATE design
- Self-motivated, Independent and able to handle multiple projects and tasks across the company (R&D, Operation, products)
- Excellent in human interfaces and high technical skills
- Fluent English