SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology which provides cutting-edge solutions for the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. For our Technology & Innovation group that is engaged in the development of innovative technologies for the company's future products in a variety of disciplines.
What will you be doing?
- Troubleshooting of problems and failures.
- Test the products before mass production : ECO,DCO,MCO,DEV .
- Provide remotely technical support to production lines around the world
- Hands-on debug of systems .
- Testing equipment managing .
• 3+ years of Electronic Practical Engineer or equivalent experience.
• Technical knowledge and self-learning ability.
• Understanding electronic and mechanical drawings.
• Strong knowledge in operating laboratory equipment such as Scope, DVM , Power Supply ,E-Loads , RF devices .
• Knowledge in ATE operations .
• Strong knowledge in networking, computers & operating systems .
• Proven understanding of Automated Test Equipment : ATE fixtures , ATE stations .
• Familiarity with electronic components - characteristics and features.
• Ability to work multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Software experience in: OrCAD, Allegro PCB, AGILE .
• Fluency in English - required.
Israel - Center