Checkmarx is looking for a senior backend developer to join a core team developing a new revolutionary Application Security product. We develop advanced distributed solutions utilizing state-of-the-art Cloud Native patterns. Checkmarx is a global leader in software security solutions, and more than 40 percent of the Fortune 100 rely on Checkmarx to secure their software. The services you will be developing will serve the top corporates across multiple industries and hence will adhere to the highest standards of code and UX development.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, and versatile R&D Project Manager for taking over responsibilities in the CxAST product research and development.
- Build and manage project teams and work back schedules, ensuring quality control throughout special projects
- Scope and manage deliverables, timelines, and budget resources.
- Build data-driven managing and monitoring methodologies and tools to ensure data-driven decisions.
- Use BI tool in order to create effective monitoring dashboards and reports about projects and activities.
- Work with managers and executives within the R&D group as well as in other departments in order to manage and push forward the progress of projects and monitor activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Engineering or similar degree - Must
- 3-5 years of experience in SW development project management - Must
- Familiarity with software development and/or technical project management methodologies is required - Must
- Experience working with BI tools - Advantage
- Development experience/background is a plus
- A history of success planning and leading complex, cross-functional projects
- Excellent teamwork capabilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and quickly learn new concept
- Self-motivated, with ability to work with little definition and without supervision while multi-tasking and prioritizing across a number of projects and initiatives
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must speak Hebrew and English very well, other languages a plus