DeepCure is seeking a highly-skilled, well-organized, and motivated biologist to strengthen our Molecular Foundry team in Ness Ziona Israel. The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to make a significant impact on redefining drug discovery by applying our transformative Artificial Intelligence (AI) platform to the development of novel therapeutics. As Associate Scientist, Biology, you will learn about the small-molecule discovery process and enrich your knowledge through conducting experiments with the use of a wide range of contemporary techniques in a cutting-edge laboratory.
More about DeepCure:
DeepCure is a next-generation therapeutics company, built from the ground up with equal importance to computation and life sciences. Our mission is to deliver to patients safer and more efficacious therapeutics that are extremely unlikely to be discovered by traditional drug discovery pipelines. We are a team of curious, multidisciplinary, and impact-driven professionals on a quest to redefine the way drugs are discovered.
We are currently building our Israel-based team, which is based in the Rehovot Science Park, to establish and run the lab operations in our cutting-edge automated lab. The Israeli team will collaborate closely with our global team on the exciting challenges on our way to revolutionizing the drug discovery industry.
- Assistance in the design of cellular and biochemical assays as well as cell culture maintenance
- Assistance in execution and troubleshooting of ADME assays
- Analysis and summary of experimental data
- M.Sc in Cell Biology – a must
- Proficient in the following techniques:
- qPCR/PCR, Western blotting, Immunofluorescence, cell culture, and ELISA.
- A passion for biology discovery and bench work.
- Strong collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively within a diverse team of internal and external co-workers.
- Independent, well-organized, and methodical
- Good reporting skills in English
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary and a generous equity grant. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
* A leadership team that values and prioritizes your professional development
* Flexible work hours
* Unlimited paid leave and sick time
*Employer contribution to an education fund
* Lunch subsidies
* Transportation expenses/parking
* Work in a cool and vibrant space at the heart of Rehovot Science Park
* Have the opportunity to work with an international team of innovative scientists across different disciplines.
“Brainstorming on my challenges with all these amazing brains deserves a shout-out every sprint” (Jon, a member of our Machine learning team).
Most importantly, you'll have a huge impact, do important work, and work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
DeepCure is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.