Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
Riskified’s Finance team is hiring an Assistant Controller to join our fast-growing company. In this role, you will be responsible for Chargeֿback & Revenue presentation in the financial statement. Working with various teams on controls and accounting infrastructure to support the company’s rapid growth and expansion. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing company. We’re looking for a sharp, technically oriented, and highly motivated person who wants to make a significant impact and join a dynamic, cross-functional team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Preparation of chargeback related month, quarter, and annual closing and assist with the preparation of all revenue related aspects.
- Work with the company’s auditors on quarterly and annual audits.
- Implement and work with the company’s auditors on internal controls to ensure accurate reporting.
- Analyze data and present insights to management.
- Work closely with DS and Analytics teams on ways to improve the quality and accuracy of the chargeback model.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance of accounting policies and internal controls to comply with legislation.
- Ensure that detailed accounting documentation is compiled and maintained in support of relevant legal, regulatory, and audit requirements
- CPA with Big 4 experience - MUST
- 2 + years of hands-on accounting experience - MUST
- Strong English skills - both oral and written - MUST
- Strong technical skills
- Experience in data analysis audit tools (big advantage)
- Working knowledge of NetSuite and Tableau (big advantage)
- Prior experience in high-tech industry/start-up company (advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP (advantage)
- Able to conduct research and work Independently
- Accurate, with great attention to detail
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel Aviv team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We’ll be moving to a new space in TLV - check it out here!
We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
Commuter and parking benefits
Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, birthday celebrations, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer
Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!