Syte is pioneering the future of eCommerce discovery, using AI-driven visual search and recommendation technology for retail. We are on a mission to make shopping delightful, seamless, and intuitive by empowering brands to instantly connect shoppers with products they love. We partner with top brands, like Farfetch, PrettyLittleThing, Conforama, Shane Co., and Zozo, to provide on-demand, hyper-personalized experiences that drive conversion, increase average order value, and spark lifelong loyalty.
As an Assistant Controller, you will:
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing process under US GAAP- -all group subsidiaries.
- Participate in monthly P&L and BS analysis to monitor our company's expenditure
- Analyze and interpret relevant financial data and business metrics.
- Monitor cash balances and overseeing cash forecasts
- Be responsible for vendor payment process.
- Be responsible for customer invoicing and collection process
- Assist in assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement, and implementing new processes
- Help promote cross-company initiatives and process improvements
- Work with external auditors, preparing annual reports and tax report
- CPA from a Big 4 accounting firm – a must.
- Experienced working with SAAS companies – Advantage
- Experience with Netsuite – Advantage
- Validated experience with US GAAP - a must. (license)
- Accurate and detailed oriented with a high level of analytical and professional skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team with a particular focus on the ability to set priorities that correspond with business needs
- High level of English proficiency, both written and spoken
- Excellent advanced Excel skills, MS office
- Excellent Team player