Finaro is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart, and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omnichannel payment platform.
At Finaro we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth, we’re looking for an Assistant Controller.
- Take part in the monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial closing process and the review of the reporting packages according to USGAAP.
- Review, prepare and oversee subsidiaries' periodical reporting packages with external auditors.
- Create and maintain financial key policies and procedures
- Analyze and interpret relevant financial data and business metrics
- Assist in the development and implementation of new processes and system improvements to enhance the workflow of the department
- Prepare monthly/annual/ tax returns of the Group companies
- Support the execution and preparation of the Global tax plan
- Assist in the development and implementation of SOX compliance and internal procedures.
- Licensed CPA
- Internship in one of the big 4 - a Must
- Experience in High-Tech Companies
- Superior Excel skills – a Must
- Very organized, excellent multi-tasking abilities, and great time management skills
- Willing to take on new responsibilities
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly dynamic and motivated
- Proven understanding of financial accounting and reporting according to IFRS/US GAAP
- Fluent English
- ERP systems knowledge/ experience – NetSuite - an advantage