SolarEdge is a global leader in Smart Energy Technology. Our own developed application processors, power controller, PMIC stand at the heart of the company innovation. Joining SolarEdge’s ASIC team will give you the unique opportunity to engage in the entire chip definition and development flow, combining digital and analog circuit designs, from system and architecture to ramp to production.
In this essential role as an ASIC Project Manager within SolarEdge IC development team, you will manage and execute major ASIC product development projects. You will be responsible for the New Product Requirement, project management including planning and taking care of all the required deliverables, working closely with several service domains (Design, Manufacturing, Packaging, Test, Reliability) within SolarEdge. You will be the main contact person to the subcontractors working on that project and for customers during the lifetime of this project.
- New Product specification
- Project Budget
- Planning and coordination of overall project stages
- Tape-out activity
- Production release and volume production
- Qualification process
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering- Must
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in ASIC project management- Must
- Experience in ASIC development flow from marketing requirements up to mass production- Must
- Prior hands-on engineering experience in ASIC development- Must
- Good system analyzing skills
- Knowledge in analog/power systems is a strong advantage