Lumissil is a technology leader that designs, develops, and markets high performance integrated circuits.
Our key markets are: automotive, communications, digital consumer, industrial and medical.
We target high-growth markets with our cost-effective, high-quality semiconductor products and seek to build long-term relationships with our customers.
We are ambitious and we are passionate about technology!
Lumissil is growing and seeking for excellent people with a passion and vision to make a difference!
If you want to excel, innovate, and grow in an exciting environment, build new skills and learn from top professionals – then come join us!
We are seeking for ASIC Engineer to join our great team!
About The Position:
Member of the ASIC team, performing all activities from uArchitecture, RTL implementation, verification guidance, support BE activities and work on silicon samples in testing and debugging the design.
- uArchitecture of modules.
- Guidance of verification teams in their verification development.
- RTL development and unit testing
- Support BE team in their activities
- Test and characterize modules on the silicon
- Proven experience (8 years, at least) in RTL design
- Education / Vocational Training: Degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences or other technical degree.
- Proven experience in chip level integration (2-4 years, at least)
- Knowledge in front end flow (STA, Formal, DFT)
- Was part of full chip design cycle (Spec to samples)
- Experience in working with external vendors is an advantage
- Experience in IP’s integration is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good team work