- Published: August 1, 2021
Nuvoton Technology is looking for an ASIC Backend engineer to join its Chip Design team!
As a Backend engineer, you will take a significant part of the full chip development flow, from RTL to GDS.
You will be responsible for Synthesis, Floor Planning, Place & Route, STA, DFT architecture and more.
· BSc. in Electrical/Communication/Computer engineering from a known university
· 6+ years of experience in ASIC Backend design
· Experience in STA Signoff - Must (Synopsys Primetime – Advantage)
· Familiarity with RTL to GDSII full flow implementation
· Experience with IR drop - Advantage
· Familiarity with advanced DFT flows & tools - Advantage
· Experience with small geometry process nodes (40 nm and below) – Advantage
· Familiarity with ICC2 tool – Advantage