- Published: September 20, 2021
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnytsia.
We are seeking an experienced and talented Games Art Director to help solitaire grand harvest to develop its new hit casual game. We need your skills to focus on exploring and executing the best visual and UX approach to our current and future games while managing a team of talented artists. You will not only use your love of pixels to create beautiful games, but you will also help us to push forward the gaming industry through your design aesthetics.You will be a perfectionist who is enthusiastic about game art, experience, technical performance, marketing, and about being a part of a close-knit team of wholesome people.
- Create games!
- Manage an at least 3 team leaders comprised of Illustrators, UI/UX Designers, 3d Artists, and Animators teams.
- Develop visual concepts and ideas.
- Overlook a complete game production pipeline.
- Help build a dynamic, creative environment in which you can create while also motivating and mentoring your team members.
- Work with the General Product Manager, Producer and R&D to build leading mobile games.
- Lead rapid iterations and testing on a variety of concepts and features, from wireframes to fully designed compositions.
- Lead and own, mutually with the marketing team, the creative concepts and flow that will support our growth and monetization efforts in various global markets.
- The ability to communicate effectively, while motivating and inspiring peers across disciplines.
- Review final products and ensure they are fun and pixel perfect.
- Passion for games!
- 3+ years of experience in managing an art/creative teams.
- 4+ Years experience of practice in interactive / games / design.
- Vast knowledge in all needed art disciplines (2D, UI/UX, animation, sound)
- Strong knowledge of concept art fundamentals, color theory, composition, character design.
- Strong knowledge of IOS and Android interfaces and platform specific UX and functionality.
- Thorough understanding and passion for user experience design as it relates to social applications or rich mobile experiences.
- Good knowledge of English
- The ambition to learn new things and evolve
- Proven ability to prioritize work priorities and function in an agile environment