JamesAllen.com – a fast-growing diamond bridal jewelry ecommerce retailer - is looking for an Art Director to join its Herzliya-based marketing team. They will be responsible for producing and overseeing all visual assets for the website, emails, blog, social media, product communications, and more, as well as ensuring quality and consistency across those assets. They will directly manage a team of graphic designers. This dynamic position will report to the CMO.
● Mastermind our visual language across all platforms that bring traffic to our site, working to maintain a clear and distinct visual identity that resonates with our consumer.
● Oversee all marketing design assets from conception to delivery
● Maintain brand consistency throughout all assets
● Coordinate and supervise photoshoots and video shoots, providing direction and feedback to external creative partners and assisting in the logistical coordination
● Collaborate with internal teams (performance, product, developers, etc) to deliver assets and track KPIs, using data to drive better-performing creative
● Partner with social and influencer teams to understand creative “wins” and create moodboards for content creators and other creative partners
● Lead a team of graphic designers through teaching and inspiring, fostering creative energy, ownership and a responsibility for the flawless execution of best-in-class visuals that delight the consumer and drive sales
● Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related area of study.
● Strong hands-on designer with 5+ years of experience in digital web design, preferably within the B2C / ecommerce space
● Leadership and people skills with 3+ years' experience in a management position.
● Ability to act as a team player in creating assets, along with overseeing the design team creative pipeline and delivery.
● Native English speaker (Anglo) with a strong understanding of the US millennial consumer and the social media platforms where they spend time.