Mend is passionate about safeguarding the applications that power our digital world. We are a fast-growing company with a vision for building next-level application security that developers and security teams both love to use. We have offices in Boston and Tel-Aviv as well as a global workforce of remote workers.
Our culture is open, inclusive, and engaging, and we work hard to foster a company where everyone feels valued.
Mend is a company that lives by its values:
- We are passionate about excellence
- We see the world from the customer's perspective
- We are better together
- Work with product line management to identify, refine, and translate customer and market needs into concrete technical requirements.
- Develop architectural POCs, research technical innovations and evaluate new technologies
- Collaborate effectively with other engineers and researchers to solve complex problems. This involves mentoring, guiding, and providing a balanced view to alternative approaches.
- Work with Product Management to understand business requirements and market trends
- Review technical designs, and provide guidance to software engineers on technical and architectural design decisions
- Work with business development on establishing technology partner integration concepts and designs
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent - information technology, management information systems, software engineering and networking
- 2 + years of experience with software architecture and design process, working on large-scale, complex and high-performance distributed systems
- 10+ Software engineering development experience, in large scale, distributed systems with the enterprise-grade capability
- Experience designing and maintaining large scale SaaS applications
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong sense of ownership and a track record of quality work
- Strong presentation skills and excellent communication and collaboration ability
Nice to have:
- Track record with open source community and ecosystem
- Knowledge of application security and vulnerabilities management
Mend’s Diversity Commitment
At Mend, we believe bringing together diversity of experience and background creates a better place to work, a better product, and more opportunities to innovate. Mend is committed to doing its part to mend the equity gap, fostering a safe, inclusive environment to inspire and support employees to be their authentic selves and provide development opportunities for all.