Trax is looking for an Architect to lead the most significant technical domains in our system, be a focal point for developers and other stakeholders while constantly pushing our system development forward.
He or she is expected to be an independent, highly motivated tech lead with strong affinity to state-of-the-art technologies.Join our exciting engineering journey and help us build high-performance systems that scale.
- Define architectural approaches for multiple services cross teams in our system.
- Develop architectural POCs, and evaluate new technologies.
- Create and improve technical and methodology guidance to the teams, negotiate trade-offs and drive issues to delivery.
- Design and implement improvements to our existing infrastructure.
- Work with product management to understand business requirements.
- Assist in defining the engineering and architectural priorities of our retail solution.
- 2+ years in technical leadership/architecture roles - Advantage
- 7+ years of full-stack development experience.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as Python, NodeJS, etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and OOP.
- Experience in working in a cloud environment (ideally AWS/GCP)
- Experience with big data & data analytics tools: NumPy, pandas, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc. - Advantage
- BA/B.Sc(or higher) degree in Computer Science from known university or equivalent experience from lead army technological units.