The Software Composition Analysis (SCA) group develops products which help manage the risks involved in dealing with open-source software, containers, 3rd party APIs and more. We are developing a new and cool Application Security SaaS product based on a super modern tech stack (cloud, containers etc).We greatly value independent, curious, and sharp people with knowledge in Cyber Security.
So, if you have some background in cybersecurity and scripting, and you're passionate about security and interested in growing in this world - we're looking for you!
- Perform vulnerability analysis of open-source software to identify affected libraries
- Research new vulnerabilities in open source libraries
- Perform AppSec and data sources research
- Follow updates on the open-source security world
- Write scripts and develop tools for research purposes
- Passionate about security and interested in growing in the security world
- Background in cybersecurity
- Deep understand the OWASP top 10
- Experience in Python scripting/programming
- Experience in SQL
- English - Fluent