Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform. If you don’t know what SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is, Google it now.
What we envisioned already 5 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security.
We are looking for an experienced Application Security Engineer to join us. In this critical role, you will assist us to validate our services and environments according to the highest security standards. You will work closely with our R&D and Product teams, and solve complex security problems.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to becoming the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Penetration Testing / Code Reviews of Cato Networks' product.
- Conduct comprehensive security analysis (applicative, infrastructure, network) of our products, and tie it with the business needs – to understand existing gaps and risks.
- Triage and validate new findings from various sources (automated tools, PT, etc.) and provide remediation guidelines and plans when needed.
- Design and implement security tooling for use by R&D teams to ensure secure coding best practices.
- Research the latest security standard methodologies, trends, threats and vulnerabilities, and technology frameworks.
- Work closely with R&D teams to provide security expertise on designing new features securely.
- Activity create and promote improving the security culture and education and training to R&D teams.
- At least 3 years of experience in Pentesting / Application Security
- A basic understanding of network and web-related protocols (such as TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, protocols).
- Experience with cloud security controls and best practices (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Experience with Linux environment.
- Experience working with Developers.
- Excellent interpersonal and effective people leadership skills.
- Experience working with large-scale R&D environments -an advantage
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently with a strong sense of ownership.