- Published: September 17, 2021
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
The Application Security team at Riskified ensures the security of Riskified’s products. In this role you will evaluate security architecture, design and implement technology, processes, and procedures by collaborating closely with developers, product managers, and other members of the security team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Initiate and improve processes, tools, and documentation that will support application security requirements
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures, services and products
- Evaluate architecture, design, and code to identify and resolve potential vulnerabilities and security risks
- Work closely with development teams to prioritise and resolve application security issues and implement security best practices, frameworks, etc.
- Assist in identifying and responding to security issues in Riskified’s environment
- 5+ years application security hands-on experience
- Experience performing security design and code reviews, threat modeling and customizing application security solutions
- Strong understanding of common security attacks and their remediation
- Ability to work well with developers and product management
- Experience working in high scale SaaS environment (Advantage)
- Knowledge of microservice architecture, web technologies and APIs (Advantage)
- Ability to explain complex security problems
- Excellent problem solving skills
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel Aviv team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We’ll be moving to a new space in TLV - check it out here!
We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
Commuter and parking benefits
Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, birthday celebrations, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer
Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!