- Published: August 9, 2021
We are looking for an Application Security Architect to join our R&D team to drive security best practices across all of our R&D and DevOps operations and be responsible for defining our application security strategy.
- Verify security is deeply embedded into Zoomin’s processes, tools and platforms.
- Define and execute security automation best practices and processes.
- Set out the application security strategy and framework, based on recognized application security architecture frameworks, standards and best practice design principles.
- Work with Zoomin’s DevOps team in order to integrate security tools into the DevOps pipeline.
- Work closely with Zoomin’s R&D team on all SDLC levels, including the Integration of security tools/standards/processes, performing security design reviews and threat modeling, while acting as a security mentor for developers.
- Define and execute work plans to mitigate security risks and design secure architectures in diverse environments.
- Lead investigation processes for security related abnormal activities in Zoomin’s production environment
- Review and assess complex environments, discover security gaps and define policies and mitigations to be deployed in.
- Lead and execute secure code reviews related processes.
- Own training and awareness processes around secure coding best practices and develop a strong security culture.
- Strong background in secure application architecture design and threat modeling.
- Significant experience in automating security controls and implementing security in the SDLC and as part of the CI/CD.
- Understanding of the cybersecurity ecosystem, including deep understanding of the threat landscape in terms of the tools, tactics, and techniques of attacks.
- Deep knowledge of public cloud environments and technologies (preferably, AWS).
- Understanding of system, networking and security fundamentals.
- Experience in working with software development groups and development executives.
- Project management capabilities.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Good scripting skills
- Experience in vulnerability management
- Experience with ethical hacking and vulnerability management reporting
- Experience working in a global B2B company
- Previous experience in consulting, Project Management and/or Product Management
- Relevant certificates - AWS, SANS, Offensive Security, etc.