The API Security is a new group under the Checkmarx Application Security products portfolio, that develops a SaaS-based “API Protection Platform”, that provides clients with APIs visibility, classification, vulnerabilities detection and remediation.
We are working with the most cutting-edge technologies, building new and exciting cloud services using Java, Python, AWS, Docker, K8, Kafka and more.
· “Cloud Ninja” – The go-to person to lead architectural and infrastructural changes
· Design and develop our cloud services and platform features
· Be a source of knowledge for the group – guide and help the developers in choosing technologies and design approaches of new features and be an example of development practices and quality.
· Profile of excellency: 8200 alumni / BSc Degree in CS / Hacker
· 7+ years of backend development experience (a must: some in Java/Python)
· 3+ years’ experience with cloud native technologies: Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS/GCP/Azure)
· Actual experience in creating an architecture for distributed, scalable, and resilient cloud services.
· Experience in Event driven and/or Serverless architectures
· Expertise in RDBMS, NoSQL and key-value databases