- Published: September 14, 2021
The API Security is a new group under the Checkmarx Application Security products portfolio, that develops a SaaS-based “API Protection Platform”, that provides clients with APIs visibility, classification, vulnerabilities detection and remediation.
We are working with the most cutting-edge technologies, building a new and exciting cloud services using Java, Python, AWS, Docker, K8, Kafka and more.
Design and develop from scratch scalable, highly available cloud services and platform features.
Every engineer works on all aspects of the system - from orchestration of our Kubernetes clusters, inventing new algorithms, to making our product’s deployments more seamless to customers.
- Profile of excellency: 8200 or similar alumni / BSc Degree in CS / Hacker
- 5+ years of backend development experience (a must: some in Java/Python)
- Experienced in design, development and debugging of complex, distributed systems (cloud-native, microservices, event-driven)
- Worked with Docker, Kubernetes – Advantage
- Startup working experience – Big advantage